Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone,

It's nearly time and I'm feeling in the Christmas mood. Would you believe it's still snowing up here in Northumberland so it looks like it will be a white Christmas. Hubby is out doing the food shopping. I don't do food shopping. Hate it with a passion. Even more so at this time of the year. I think it's because I used to work in retail bakery shops in another life and there is no such thing as the "season of goodwill " when you are on the other side of the counter.

The new CD will be released in January so I will be busy making samples over the Christmas holidays.

I've just bought a Flip camcorder to do some tutorials for you. Now all I have to master is Youtube!!

That's all my news for now. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year. Be good.

Maisie sends you a big hug for Christmas

Happy Crafting,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment