Wednesday 23 March 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Hi everyone,

It's been yet another busy week here. I was working at the Great Northern Papercrafts Show in Harrogate last weekend and boy was it busy. I helped Alison from Butterfly Kisses on her stand and the crowds at the show, especially on Saturday, were unbelievable. My legs were still "walking" when I got into bed. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen for ages plus met quite a few Cupcakecrafting followers which was lovely.

This weekend I will be demonstrating at Coleman's Craft Warehouse and I'm a little nervous as I've not been there before. I've heard a lot about their demo days and how busy they are so I hope I do OK. The warehouse is in Rushden if you live near there. I will be showing off the With This Ring CD ROM and the stamp collections we have on the website

Here's an example of an image you could achieve using one of the collections. I've recreated this picture using the stamps by first stamping the ragdoll, masking her and then stamped the plant and the plant pot. I then coloured in the images using watercolour pencils. It's not as difficult as it looks I promise.

Well I had better get started. I've still got loads to do before I go away.
I'm visiting the "bakery" tomorrow for the first time. I will have to be up early as it's a long drive. I hope it's as nice a day weather wise as it is today. It really makes you feel good when the sun is shining doesn't it.

Have a good day,

Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment