Thursday 24 February 2011

Oh dear I'm at it again

Hi folks,

Yes I'm sorry it's been a week since I last blogged. It's true what they say the older you get the quicker time passes!!!. I've added several new products on the website tonight and see how dedicated I am I've even missed Eastenders to do so LOL.By special request we now have packs of 6" x 6" square cards and envelopes in packs of 10, 25 and 50 so fill your boots folks. I've also added 2 Seraphina CD ROMs and the Tumble Ted DVD ROM to the Doolicraft CD ROMs category and they are at unbelievable prices for you. If you visit the Craft Telly Forum http://www.crafttelly.com/ there's a discount code for you for 10% savings on all purchases over 10.00 but I haven't told you that mind you. Colin still hasn't changed my keyboard over. I told you the more you nag the more they dig their heels in.

Love,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment