Wednesday 19 January 2011

Back in the land of the living

Hi everyone,

Sorry it's been a couple of days since my last post. It's really tiring doing the TV shows especially with the long car journey I have to drive. It's a 426 mile round trip and it doesn't help when they decide to close the A1M at Dishforth and send you on a diversion that takes you down to Middlesbrough and then back on to the A1. I could have continued along the A19 and through the Tyne tunnel but I didn't have any change for the toll booth!!

I had to be up at 5.30am on sunday morning as you have to be at the TV studios at least 2 hours before your show is due to start. That's like getting up in the middle of the night in my books LOL

I'm pleased to say that you must be liking the Floral Delights CD Rom judging by your orders. I keep chiving Ben to get your orders out asap so hopefully the CDs are winging their way to you as I type.

I've added a new recipe card to the website. The designs are from CD 16 The Designer Collection and I have added the papers used for you to download. I'm really getting into the "techy" stuff on the website now and do a little dance when I get it right. Am or am I not sad?

I've got some beautiful organza ribbon to add to the website later. Sheila says to hurry up as she needs to order all 22 colours!!!.
Maisie and I had a lovely walk earlier. It's a beautiful sunny but cold winter's day here so I put on my doggie walking hat and off we went. One of the good things about winter is that if you are having a bad hair day you can hide it under a hat and nobody is any the wiser. LOL
Off for my lunch now.

Happy crafting,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment