Sunday 9 January 2011

Here's another one

Hi folks,

Busy prepping again today so missed going down to the beach with Colin & Maisie. It's been a lovely day but bitterly cold. I hope the snow stays away until after next weekend as I hate driving in the snow!!

Here's a card I made today. There's some beautiful decoupage on the new Floral Delights CD ROM. Some of it is quite challenging to cut out but I think that's half the fun. I use a scalpel and a glass cutting mat when cutting out. Your blade seems to glide and not tear the paper if you know what I mean.

Off to watch Dancing on Ice. I used to ice skate in my youth I'll have you know.

Happy crafting,
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card Linda, refreshing comes to mind, just what we need in the middle of a cold winter

    ReplyDelete