Tuesday 25 January 2011

Have you seen?

Hi everyone,

It's a bit gloomy out there today so I thought I would brighten up your day by adding 5 beautiful designer mini collections to the website. The collections have not been seen before and are exclusive to the Designer downloads section as we do not intend to feature them on any future CD ROMs. If you love the new Floral Delights CD ROM you will like these too as they are in the same style. I am even learning at the same time. This collage is all my own doing. You never know what you can do until you try LOL. This is a collage of all the design sheets in the Springtime mini collection, 14 sheets in total for only 2.50. I think it's really pretty.

My tripod for my Flip camcorder has arrived so next week I'm hoping to film some tutorials for you. Another first uploading them to You Tube!!

I'm on Create & Craft on Friday afternoon at 4.00pm if you care to join me. Grab yourself a cup of tea. Mine's white with no sugar thanks.

Happy crafting,
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynda,
    These downloads are wonderful,so pretty love the colours.
    I'll be watching you on Friday, so looking forward to it...
    Big hugs
    Karen
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete